Monday, November 03, 2008

Life is'nt easy!!!!

The title of this blog explains a lot. Life really is'nt that easy at all. There is so many obstacles and road blocks on our daily journey with Jesus. One thing I have learned since walking with the Lord is that life is a daily battle. Each day we have got to wake up and say "Jesus I want to live my life for you today, help me to do this". Lets be honest there's days we wake up and we dont want to go to work, college or school but we ultimatley know that we have to but if we can just give our day to the Lord then He will guide us through the day know matter what.

I recently pulled out of college for the second time, I really couldnt stick it. It obviously didnt help that I was'nt living for Jesus. My attitude to life was all wrong. I'm now working full time and walking with Jesus and I couldnt be happier with where I am. Yes its true that I dont have a degree or a college education but the Lord will provide, He will look after my life Psalms 121:7 "The Lord will keep you from all harm, He will watch over your life". How amazing is that verse, its so comforting. If we are living for Jesus then we are going to be looked after so much. Thats the power of Gods true love to us.

Believe me when I say that I have been through a lot even at the young age of 21 but no matter WHO you are, WHERE you've been or WHAT you've done, God loves you and will look after you if you just let him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home